International wine tasting with spanish courses in Bilbao: On the 7th may
This month of May we will try international wines.
On May 7, 2019 at 7:00 p.m., we will have a new opportunity to taste international wines that have appelead the attention several students of the Spanish course.
We will have a wine from Australia, another from Argentina and another from Italy
- Finca Santa Bella - Argentina Malbec 2018
It is a red wine of the typical variety of Argentina. Malbec A young red wine with an intense aroma of fruits and spices. A soft and fresh taste reminiscent of red fruits and a hint of vanilla. Ideal for barbecued meats or simply pasta. Argentinian style
30 Mile - Australia 2018
We have a wine that has traveled a lot. A young wine from 2018 made with Cabernet Sauvignon. Aromas and flavors of strawberries and interesting notes of black currant.
The name of the 30 mile wine suggests the area of willows where the vineyards are located. Australia stands out for its lands and how they are introduced to wine.
Campolaia - Tuscany - Italy 2017
Now we have a wine that comes from the heart of Tuscany. A very fruity red wine with an intense and deep flavor that reminds us of berries, sweet spices and a delicate vanilla aftertaste. A wine with an intense body and a long and persistent finish that is ideal to accompany Italian pasta and red meats.
We wait for you on May 7th to try these interesting wines.
- Wine tasting with the Spanish courses in Bilbao: May 21, 2019 tempranillo and ecological
- Free activities may 2019 with Spanish courses
- International wine tasting with spanish courses in Bilbao: On the 7th may
- 20 years of Spanish courses in Bilbao: the video of our anniversary
- Have a look at our new video from our Spanish school in Bilbao
- Our Spanish students visit Arriaga Theatre to see an Spanish opera Zarzuela
Enter username and password