Culinary arts internship in Spain
This program is designed for those who would like to learn and live the experience of traditional Spanish culinary. Upon completing the course you will have the opportunity to update your professional resume with a European Cultural and Culinary experience. Students will learn the basics of communication and understanding of the Spanish language, also the opportunity to network with their peers as well as obtain personal enhancement in their field. Depending on the participants' interests, there's a wide range of internship arrangements, from local top restaurants and hotels.
- 10 reasons to learn Spanish in Bilbao after the quarantine.
- We start our Spanish classes on June 8
- New online Spanish courses: enrol now.
- Spanish teacher training course: work as an online / Skype teacher
- Improve your ability to write in Spanish
- Online Spanish courses from home: continue learning Spanish
Enter username and password