Culinary arts internship in Spain
This program is designed for those who would like to learn and live the experience of traditional Spanish culinary. Upon completing the course you will have the opportunity to update your professional resume with a European Cultural and Culinary experience. Students will learn the basics of communication and understanding of the Spanish language, also the opportunity to network with their peers as well as obtain personal enhancement in their field. Depending on the participants' interests, there's a wide range of internship arrangements, from local top restaurants and hotels.
- How Instituto Hemingway can help you with your Spanish.
- Why learn Spanish?
- UPCOMING: Wine Tasting on the 24th October with our Spanish course
- The students at Instituto Hemingway see Bilbao by bicycle!!
- Special wine tasting on the 10th October to celebrate Alfredo's Birthday!
- SIELE, DELE and CCSE: Exams and preparation course at Instituto Hemingway in 2019-2020
Enter username and password