Spanish teachers: conversation assistants announcement 2020-2021
Every year, the Spanish Ministery of Education announces positions for Spanish Conversation Assistants abroad for the next academic year 2020-2021. Spanish language conversation assistant positions are announced in educational centres in Germany, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, the United States , France, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Norway, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
It is without doubt a great opportunity for all those interested in teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language and it is a way of developing your experience in the field.
In fact, various students doing the Instituto Hemingway's Curso de Profesores de español (Instituto Hemingway´s Spanish Teachers Course) have, at one time or another, carried out this program and we have always received very positive feedback about their experiences.
The requirements stipulated as well as the grant the participants will receive vary depending on the host country. You can find out all the information at the following link.
If you are interested in this opportunity we recommend that you apply for it as soon as possible b.
Best of luck in applying for this opportunity.
- 10 reasons to learn Spanish in Bilbao after the quarantine.
- We start our Spanish classes on June 8
- New online Spanish courses: enrol now.
- Spanish teacher training course: work as an online / Skype teacher
- Improve your ability to write in Spanish
- Online Spanish courses from home: continue learning Spanish
Enter username and password