Celebrating the success of past Instituto Hemingway student, Daiki Niwa
We here at Instituto Hemingway are extremely proud to say that one of our past Spanish students, a talented footballer, Daiki Niwa, has joined the Sestao River Club football team here in Spain. Daiki has played in the Japanese first division league before and came to Bilbao earlier this year to train and learn Spanish.
As a student at Instituto Hemingway, Daiki completed both the morning and afternoon Spanish courses. Starting from scratch Daiki was given the tools to progress on his Spanish language journey.
We wish Daiki the best in his new venture and are unbelievably proud to see one of our very own making the most of his time in Spain.
Our morning course consists of 4 hours of Spanish lessons with a 30 minute break where you will learn the 4 skills of language: reading, writing, listening and speaking. The afternoon course is a little lighter with 2 afternoons of classes a week. To learn more about these classes go to the Spanish Courses section on our website.
If you are interested in taking part in a Spanish course here at Instituto Hemingway like Daiki, do not hesitate to contact us and become part of our school!
- Work as a Spanish Teacher: Employment guaranteed
- Tasting of Jerez Sherry with the students of the Spanish courses
- Cava tasting after the Spanish courses
- Job offers for Spanish teachers September-November 2021
- Dates and prices of DELE exams 2022 in Bilbao
- Wine tasting September 8, 2021 with the Spanish courses
Enter username and password