FREE WORKSHOP: How to implement active vocabulary learning in the ELE class
Instituto Hemingway returns with this interesting free workshop after the complications of the last few years. We are glad to have Gabriel Neil González, who is an educational advisor from the EDINUMEN editorial, has a degree in English Philosophy at the University of Alcalá and has a masters degree in Linguistics Applied to the Teaching of ELE from the University of Jaén, among other titles.
He is going to present us with an interesting topic: How to implement active vocabulary learning in the ELE class.
He summarizes it himself by saying:
class and the vocabulary that our students learn doesn't fully correspond with the real use of this language in its speakers communities. This fact creates misunderstandings, frustrations and rejection when the student has to use the language they have learned, either receptively or productively. To avoid this problem, it is of vital importance to select materials and suitable and attractive tools, that allow our students to understand and use the language effectively.>
This workshop will take place:
TIME: FROM 14:00 TO 15:00 (1 HOUR)
PLACE: INSTITUTO HEMINGWAY
- Surf and Spanish: Learn both here in Bilbao!
- The students of the Spanish courses are going to Flamenco!
- Cava Tasting on Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Wine Tasting on the 23 March 2023 with our Spanish course
- A Sunday for enjoying San Sebastian
- Face-to-face Spanish teachers course in Bilbao: March 2023 - open registration
Enter username and password