Work in hotels in Spain
Work in hotels in Spain
Would you like to work in Spain? Would you like to have working experience in hotels ? This program allows you to live in Spain paying your staying. Live and work in Spain financing your staying!
We offer you the best option to learn Spanish and have a working experience in the hotel and restaurants area.
We help you getting a job in a hotel or restaurant in Spain. It will be a quick and cheap way to learn Spanish. An excellent way to get closer to our culture and language. This program of jobs in hotels in Spain can be done in Summer or throughout the year.
This program is designed for those students who wish to finance their stay and gain work experience in the hotel and/or catering sector.
We offer different posts in the hotel and catering sectors. The most common are: waiter/waitress, concierge, receptionist, barman, cook, kitchen assistant. All of these positions are in high-class hotels.
For working between 35 and 40 hours a week, in this program you get:
- Accommodation in the hotel or a nearby apartment
- Food: 3 meals per day
- A pocket money of a minimum of 200 euros per month. Some hotels consider higher payouts
Benefits of the Program
- Better the language of your chosen country
- Gain work experience and improve your CV
- Pay your way for your stay!
- Integrate into the culture and the country
Pre-requisites for Participation
- Complete the enrolment form and attach a current CV
- Aged between 18 and 35 years
- Available for a minimum of 4 weeks and to enroll at least 1 month in advance of the date for which it is wanted to travel
- You are member of the European Union, Norway, Iceland, Switzerland, USA, Australia, Canada, Japan, Russia or South Korea
We accept participants with any level, although you will be able to get better posts with an intermediate language level. We recommend you to attend a course of Spanish before starting your staying. It will help you to communicate better and enjoy your staying in Spain. If you wish, we can help you choosing a course of Spanish. You can also attend an online Spanish course through Skype, if you prefer doing it from home before moving to Spain
The minimum stay is 4 weeks. Stays can be made throughout the whole year.
Furthermore it includes:
- Orientation upon arrival
- Assistance throughout your stay
- An emergency telephone number
- Certificate upon completion of the program
- Posts in the European Union and USA
|ENROLLMENT FEE||100 €||unique rate|
|Hospitality Management (1 month)||350 €||unique rate|
|Hospitality Management (2 months)||400 €||unique rate|
|Hospitality Management (3 months)||550 €||unique rate|
|Hospitality Management (4 months)||600 €||unique rate|
|Hospitality Management (5 months)||800 €||unique rate|
|Hospitality Management (6 months)||900 €||unique rate|
|Hospitality Management (7 months)||1000 €||unique rate|
|Hospitality Management (8 months)||1100 €||unique rate|
|Hospitality Management (9 months)||1300 €||unique rate|
|Hospitality Management (10 months)||1400 €||unique rate|
|Hospitality Management (11 months)||1500 €||unique rate|
|Hospitality Management (12 months)||1600 €||unique rate|
Included in the Price: Pick up from the airport and Accommodation
Work and learn
- 23rd April: International Book Day
- Spanish courses and surf lessons this Summer
- Bullfighting Festival and Spanish courses in BIlbao
- Semana Santa and Basque Fest in Bilbao: the perfect addition to your Spanish course
- Wine tasting session in Bilbao with Spanish courses: 25th April 2017
- Why you should learn Spanish
Enter username and password