News of our spanish school in bilbao
We open the enrolment period for the face-to-face Spanish Teachers' Course ELE. The course starts on October 14, 2019 and goes until the end of the year and it takes place at our headquarters in Bilbao. The enrolment period remains open during all ofRead more
On September, 05th at 19:30, the students of the Spanish classes meet for a wine tasting and this time with young red wines . These red wines come from Portugal, Spain and as far as Australia. These three fruity wines will send us on aRead more
It is only three days until the festival of Bilbao starts. We are all very eager to see the pregonera and txupinera kick off the festivities at the Arriaga Theatre. Even though we know that just like every year there are going to be fireworksRead more
This program is designed for those who would like to learn and live the experience of traditional Spanish culinary. Upon of completing the course you will have the opportunity to update your professional resume with a European Cultural and Culinary experience. Students will learn theRead more
On August 26th at 19:00 the students of the Spanish courses meet for a special wine tasting, because this time they are sparkling wines! These wines come from Italy and Spain and with their fruity, light and refreshing taste, they are perfect for summer. PinkRead more
- The students of the Spanish courses will play table football
- Two very special cultural activities for the Spanish courses in Bilbao!
- Wine tasting on September 17 with the Spanish courses!
- The students of the Spanish courses can see the best divers of the world in Bilbao!
- The activities in September for the students of the Spanish courses in Bilbao are here!
- Spanish teacher's course in Bilbao in person October 2019: open enrolment
Enter username and password