Individual Spanish courses. Spanish courses for groups in Bilbao
Individual classes of Spanish
We offer you the possiblity of attending individual classes of Spanish at the hour/time you want. If you prefer personal classesand you have limited time you can have a contract for the hour you want.
You can take the individual classes in our school, your house, work place or through Virtual classroom on Skype.
Secure a quick and full process.
- Time flexibility
- Moday to Sunday classes
- Starting on every Monday of the year
- At school, home or workplace
- On Skype through Aula Virtual
- Education Material
- Cultural activities.
Spanish for school groups
Are you interested in venturing into a program which will help your students master their Spanish language skills by immersion in the culture? Why not come to Spain and make it happen? We have the program for you!
Instituto Hemingway is currently promoting its newest Spanish program..
Age range 6-17.
The program INCLUDES:
- A personalized education plan to meet the needs, level, and interests of your school and students
- Most up-to-date teaching methods
- A range of social and cultural activities to compliment the program of your choice
- 24 hour assistance
- Counseling and orientation.
You can choose from three types of programs:
- Spanish program: Spanish lessons (10 to 20 hours per week); accommodation in host-families, student dorms or hostels and cultural and sport activities.
- Adventure camp program: Optional Spanish lessons, accommodation in bungalows, hands-on project development which includes nature activities associated with daily farm life and "active farming": seed planting, salt extraction, grinding in a medieval windmill
- Educational tours in Spain: Accommodation in hotels, transportation, tourist guide, optional Spanish lessons.
We look forward to meeting with you to share with you the details of our program and to plan the itinerary that will provide you with an exceptional study abroad experience.
Our coordinators are ready to come and visit your school and give you more information.
Instituto Hemingway offers four accommodation options in Bilbao:
Living in a Host Family
Our carefully selected host families will welcome you straight away and treat you like an additional member of the family. This way you will feel right at home. Host families also provide the perfect opportunity to practice what has been learnt in the classroom. Speak to your host family and learn first hand about the Spanish way of life and their customs.
Living with a host family makes your stay that bit easier because you don't have to worry about cooking or laundry. All linen and towels are included. Our families are happy to help you out and you can ask them about the best places to go in the area and other questions.
You can choose between two options for the host family stay:
- Half board, including two meals: breakfast and dinner.
- Full board, including three meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Meals will be eaten with the family.
The families can adapt their cooking to your particular needs or special diet if you inform us in advance
Our families all live close to the school and you can get there either by foot or in no less than 30 minutes by train, tram or bus.
This is a great option if you prefer a more independent way of living. It is also a perfect way to make friends of many different nationalities and to automatically know some other students from the school.
You have your own bedroom and there are two shared bathrooms and a shared kitchen and living room. In your bedroom you will have a bed, desk, wardrobe, blankets and sheets, everything you need to study and to relax. Don't forget that you will have to share some household chores with your flat mates even though the apartment is cleaned privately once a week. The apartment has a fridge-freezer, microwave, oven, washing machine and dishwasher as well as a TV and DVD player. It also has a WIFI internet connection and once a week cleaning service.
Recommended for independent people over 18 years of age.
If you choose this option, you must contact our central office in Bilbao on arrival to collect the keys.
Water, gas and electricity are included in the price.
The apartment is located very close to the school so you can get there on foot.
Premium private apartment
Ideal if you would prefer to have a private apartment and you are looking for somewhere more independent and intimate or somewhere to share with your family, partner or friends.
We have a modern and functional apartment available complete with a kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms, dining room, bedding and crockery. There is also a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher and TV. It comes with WIFI and is cleaned on a weekly basis.
Water and electricity bills are included in the price.
The student residence is a new building, built in 2004 and is located only 5 minutes from the school, right in the centre of Bilbao.
Designed for ultimate independence, here you will have your own room with a study desk and wardrobe and also your own en suite bathroom and kitchenette area with microwave, hob, fridge and sink.
The residence has communal areas where you can meet other students from Instituto Hemingway and from the local universities.
Visit the webpage www.resa.es and select "Bilbao" to find more information on this option.
At Instituto Hemingway we have a special arrangement for our students. You can reserve and pay directly with us, for the same price and conditions but with three great advantages.
- We will send you immediate confirmation, without any delays or paperwork,
- You will not need to give a deposit,
- Everything is included in the price, water, electricity, cleaning service etc.
- We will lent you a set of crockery, cutlery and cooking equipment to use in your kitchen.
Hotels and hostels
We can make reservations in hotels, hostels or student residences for different students depending on the category and area. Please consult us for more details. We recommend that you make the reservation at least 20 days in advance during busy periods. We have special agreements with a selected range of hotels/hostels to meet your needs.
For ALL accomodation options:
Your accommodation will be available from 12.00 on the Sunday before you start your course until 12.00 on the Saturday after your course has finished. You may stay extra days, paying the proportional amount extra.
INSTITUTO HEMINGWAY can not always guarantee that there will be space for you to stay extra days.
INSTITUTO HEMINGWAY sends all accommodation information one week before the start of your course.
It is not compulsory to reserve accommodation with us in order to take a Spanish course. For example, some students choose to stay with family or friends in Bilbao etc.
|Individual classes of Spanish||25 €||per hour|
|Spanish for school groups||consult||-|
|ENROLLMENT FEE||60 €||-|
If you need accommodation in Bilbao during your Spanish course, Instituto Hemingway can offer you various options. Our program of accommodation is optional, you can search for your own accommodation in Bilbao.
|Host familly (full board)||220 €||per week|
|Host familly (half board)||180 €||per week|
|Shared apartment||150 €||per week|
|Premium private apartment||240 €||per week|
|Student residence (individual room)||180 €||per week|
|ACCOMMODATION FEE||90 €||unique rate|
- Spanish course students in Bilbao await the arrival of RosalÃa!
- Spanish course and wine tasting in Bilbao: Wednesday 18th of May 2022
- Students of Spanish courses get to know processions
- WINE TASTING with Spanish courses: Wednesday 13 April 2022 7:30 p.m.
- WINE TASTING with Spanish courses : Thursday 24 March 2022 7:30 p.m.
- Wine Tasting on the 14 March 2022 for our students of Spanish
Enter username and password