Bilbao Views from the Nervion River | Spanish courses with Instituto Hemingw
What a dream! Our Spanish students participated in one of the activities organized by the Instituto Hemingway. By boat, they were able to enjoy all the architecture and views along the NerviÃ³n estuary. Guggenheim museum, Town Hall, Isozaki towersâ¦and much more impressive pieces that create the Bilbao landscape. If you come to Bilbao to learn Spanish, come join our daily activities and let the heart of the Basque Country charm you!
- A student from South Korea does a Spanish course
- A student from the UK carries out a Spanish course in Bilbao
- An Italian student undetakes a Spanish course in Bilbao
- Instituto Hemingway: 20 years teaching Spanish in Bilbao
- Sake and fragrant wines the 6th February: activity with Spanish courses.
- Face-to-face Courses for teachers in Bilbao: March 2019
Enter username and password