Teachers and Spanish courses: You reap what you sow.
Sometimes as teachers we feel lost confronted with a large number of standards, rules, objectives, content and methodologies that we have had to follow in order to be able to...Read more
Spanish courses: more a fan of teaching than of my studies
My name is Manuel and I studied Journalism at Madrid some years ago, although it’s a decision that I don’t feel especially proud of. Perhaps if I was to return...Read more
Resources for ELE teachers: articles and teaching suggestions.
From Instituto Hemingway we leave you with this interesting page where you will find useful material that has appeared in the various ELE teacher meetings that were held through 2013....Read more
- Spanish courses in Bilbao
- Leisure activities at the Spanish School in Bilbao
- Course for Spanish as a Foreign Language teachers
- Instituto Hemingway reviews
- Hospitality management in Spain
- Activities in the Spanish Classroom
- Course in writing and written communication
- As told by our Spanish school`s Becarias
- Bilbao Museum of Fine Arts