Spanish Language Blog
My experience from Canada of my time in Bilbao
Hope you are well. I sure am, but missing Bilbao and ValdegovÃa soooo much. I just wanted to thank you for helping us throughout our trip in Bilbao. I have...
my teaching experience as a Spanish teacher for immigrants
I have worked as a volunteer with an NGO, Caritas, located in Llodio for about a year approximately. The students of this institution were basically Sahrawi and Moroccan from 20...
Course for Teachers of Spanish ELE in February-March 2011 in Bilbao
As you know in Institute Hemingway we offer teacher training courses ELE. The reason for this post is to tell you that we will have a new edition of...
Bullfighting, Spanish course and festivals in Bilbao
The 21.August is the beginning of the festivals in Bilbao. The Semana Grande lasts 9 days and includes an immense number of activities....
How to choose the best Spanish School in Spain
How do I find the right Language School?To learn a language it is important to find the right surrounding. The best is to look for a School in the country...
- Wine Tasting on the 23 March 2023 with our Spanish course
- A Sunday for enjoying San Sebastian
- Face-to-face Spanish teachers course in Bilbao: March 2023 - open registration
- They are here, february activities!
- Wine tasting- Wedsnesday, 31/01/2023 at 19:00
- Bilbao under water- What happend on the 26th of August 1983?
Enter username and password