Spanish Language Blog
Instituto Hemingway reviews in Spain
Living with a Spanish family in their apartment is a great way to enjoy the Spanish lifestyle. As I arrived the weather turned cold with the locals putting...
Leisure activities during Spanish courses in Bilbao: itâs regatta time!
Students from our Spanish school have the opportunity to take part in various leisure activities after class, as well as at the weekend. Today, Sunday the 17th April, the river...
Bilbao: Space Invaders: A challenger for Spanish students
âSpace Invadersâ is the name given to an artistic project, for which a provocative and anonymous French artist has spent 8 years invading hidden corners of cities around the...
Basque gastronomy and Spanish courses
What do you know about gastronomy in the Basque Country? Here you can describe your experiences!...
The origin of tapas: our students of Spanish ask where they come from
Every Friday, students from our Spanish school in Bilbao go for a tapas tour around Bilbao. We regularly meet in school at 7pm and head towards the Casco Viejo, or...
- Surf and Spanish: Learn both here in Bilbao!
- The students of the Spanish courses are going to Flamenco!
- Cava Tasting on Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Wine Tasting on the 23 March 2023 with our Spanish course
- A Sunday for enjoying San Sebastian
- Face-to-face Spanish teachers course in Bilbao: March 2023 - open registration
Enter username and password